Sunday, October 23, 2011

switching to home-cooked meals

In an effort at saving money, we have switched to home-cooked meals. I (Kendra) have a huge addiction to eating out. I love having new food experiences, meeting with friends over meals, and the convenience of going through a drive-thru, which of course means the vast majority of my spending money (and maybe some of my savings... shhh.) is spent on food. When I looked at my bank account yesterday, I realized it was time for a change. 

Fast forward. Tonight we (mostly Megan) made some delicious salads to save packed in the refrigerador for easy on-the-go lunches/meals/snacks. They turned out so wonderful and I can't wait to enjoy my bell pepper salad for lunch tomorrow. 

Rewind. Other things we bought at the store: talapia (15 filets to be exact,) lunch meat and cheese (for sandwiches duh,) a ton of apples, lemons, and.. oh wait, I think that's it. 











Cheyna takes kick butt photos, right?!

Much love. 
K



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
;